Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 9

Breakfast was my paleo cereal with 2 eggs. We're out of coconut flakes, so tomorrow will be different. :)

Lunch was the last cilantro lime chicken patty and a mix of raw carrot and cucumber.

We had apples with fresh ground almond butter for afternoon snack. Whole foods and our local grocery store both have machines that do this. I needed a protein source to add, so I picked up a chicken packet from my premade stash. I'm kind of tired of plain chicken, and had some almond butter left, so I dunked my chicken in it. It was really good! Since there's no sugar in it, it pairs especially well, like peanut sauce or like breading in almond meal, which we've done many times before on our low carb diet. I think I have a new go- to snack.

Dinner will be fast paleo's Bacon Chili. I followed the recipe pretty closely. I just used leftover London broil instead of ground beef.

I'll have some protein after bootcamp tonight. Probably deli turkey and mustard. Then that'll be a wrap. The fridge is closed until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment