Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 17

Same as always for breakfast :)

We had guests for lunch. They had chicken salad sandwiches with tortellini/tomato/cucumber/Italian Dressing salad, fruit salad and banana bread with peanut butter.
I had chicken mixed with paleo mayo and mustard along with a bowl of carrots and cucumbers. They were not jealous of my lunch, to say the least.

Dinner was a PIZZA BOWL and a side salad.Dinner was not Dutch Letters and Sinterklaus cookies from Jaarsema's bakery. But that would have been awesome!  :) We will surely enjoy the goodies that our guests so kindly brought us when the whole 30 is complete. Yum!

  For the pizza bowl, I just used leftover ground beef with onions, and added green pepper, some pizza seasoning, and paleo tomato sauce. (A little cheese would be nice here but... no.) The side salad came from a bag and I used my homemade vinegarette for dressing.

Honestly... I really don't look forward to feeding times. I can't even call them a meal because I feel like I'd enjoy a meal. This food isn't all that enjoyable. I'm tired of coming up with something to eat and having it taste so-so. I know we need to learn to "eat to live" and not live to eat though. Point taken.

Similarly, I have no desire to snack because, heck,  what would be tasty to eat as a snack anyway that involves protein and a copious amount of veggies? Not much.

Hopefully my attitude toward food will improve tomorrow. This must be an off day. lol
Now I'm off to snuggle those pastries into the deep freeze for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment